MASTER BEDROOM - It should be your sanctuary !
Saturday 3rd April 2021
For the MASTER BEDROOM
When viewing a property for sale, every buyer gets excited to view the master bedroom. This room can make or break a sale. It is one of the most important rooms in the house and it needs to feel like a a place to relax and rejuvenate.
Top Tips to make the bedroom look luxurious and appealing to buyers
- 1. Declutter, Declutter Declutter, there should only items in a bedroom that are visually appealing.
- 2. Clothes, shoes should not be in view and should be tidy in the wardrobe and drawers.
- 3. Great lighting is essential, ensure the room has plenty of natural light as well as a variety of light sources ( overhead, up-lighting, side lamps ) to create the right mood.
- 4. The bedroom should be spotless and smelling fresh, place a quality diffuser and candles in the room.
- 5. Paint the room calming neutral tones. Bright vibrant colours do no appeal to most buyers and they do not create a relaxing environment.
- 6. Dress the bed with throw pillows, throws, blankets to give it a luxurious look, choose colours that coordinate with the walls and accessories.
- 7 Display large wall art above the bed or 2 framed art to add interest.
- 8. Add luxury accessories in groups of 3 or 5, such as candles, books, ornaments and flowers.
Have a go at creating your own mood board for your Master Bedroom